- Kuruluş Bilgileri
- Vakfın Organları
- Vakıf Senedi
- Yönerge ve Yönetmelikler
- Vakfın Çalışmaları
- Üyelik ve Üyeler
- Bilim Kurulu Yönetmeliği
- Proje Destekleme Yönergesi
- Araştırma ve Dokümantasyon Mer.Yön.
- Hizmet Ödülü Yönergesi
- The submitted papers should be unpublished, original research work.
- The applications to the awards, regardless of winning an award or not, will not be returned. The copyrights of the award winning works and papers found suitable for publication belong to KAFDAV -The Caucasian Research Culture and Solidarity Foundation.
- The application to the research incentive awards is limited to junior scholars, aged 36 and younger (born in 1980 or after) or still registered as an undergraduate or postgraduate student at a higher education institution. Applicants should send a document with their application to show they fit into this description e.g. an identity document, student registration document from their higher institution • Works authored by two or more people can send applications to the incentive awards; in that case one of the authors should be listed as the contact person.
- The submissions will be blind reviewed by the Jury formed by KAFDAV.
- The applications should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
The articles can be written in Turkish or English. The title of the work, the abstract and key words should be presented in both languages.
For the blind review process the first page (title page) should include the title of the work in Turkish and English, the name of the author(s) and contact details. The abstract, keywords and main text should start from the second page without any mention of the author. The structure of the article should follow the following order from the second page: Title in Turkish and English, Öz, Anahtar Sözcükler, Abstract, Keywords and the main text either in English or Turkish, -if any- Notes, References. The Öz and the Abstract should be about 150-200 words, anahtar sözcükler and keywords should not exceed 6 words. The main text should be around 6000-8000 words and should be written in standard academic format; the main text should have subtitles according to the content and the research type and the methodology should be explained. You can download the formatting template here.
- The margins should be fixed at 3 cm on all sides, written with 12pt Times New Roman fonts and double spaced; Arial font should be used for graphics. Please intend the first line of the paragraphs of the main text with TAB and don't leave space neither after subtitles nor between paragraphs. The writing and the citations within the main text and the list of references should follow the APA American Psychological Association 6th Edition style.
- Applicants should include their CV and list of publications (if any) alone with their work in a separate Word file.
- The papers should be submitted in Word format (.doc, .docx) by e-mail or in an electronic format (in a CD, DVD or flash drive) and a print version should be sent to KAFDAV via post. KAFDAV is not responsible for lost or late submissions due to problems with the post.
KAFDAV-Kafkas Araştırma Kültür ve Dayanışma Vakfı Araştırma Teşvik Ödülleri 2016
Sakarya Mah. Tekin Sok. No: 17 06230 Hamamönü Altındağ - ANKARA
Phone: +90(312) 419 73 30 Fax: +90 (312) 419 73 56